Refer a Friend to Earn with ConsoliAds!
ConsoliAds is expanding its family of app publishers and mobile advertisers by providing them exceptional mobile app growth opportunities. Convince your friends to monetize or advertise with ConsoliAds and let us pay you an incredible bonus!
You get an exclusive reward of $200 if your friend integrates the ConsoliAds SDK and earns $5000 with his/her integrated app.
You get an exclusive reward of $500 if your friend runs an advertising campaign with ConsoliAds Ad Network worth $10000.
Help Your Friends Unlock Greater Opportunities for Growth and Earn Rewards In Return.
Refer us to your friends and earn rewards! It is simple…
- Fill out the form.
- Our team will connect with the referral after verification.
Terms & Conditions
- A ‘referrer’ is an individual introducing a potential client to ConsoliAds.
- A ‘referee’ is an individual who is being introduced as a potential client to ConsoliAds.
- A ‘referral’ is the introduction of an individual to ConsoliAds that must contain the referee’s full name(s), email address (es), and contact number(s) as well as the full bank details of the referrer.
- Only referrals made via the ConsoliAds website (www.consoliads.com) will be entertained and considered as referrals.
- Only unique referrals shall be entertained. The referrals must not already be in conversation with any of the POCs at ConsoliAds.
- A referee shall only be eligible for one type of bonus in case a referral with a hybrid role is selected. (Hybrid role here means both app publisher and advertiser.)
- A ‘successful referral’ is when an individual referee integrates the ConsoliAds SDK and earns $5,000 from their integrated app.
- The reward for ‘successful referral’ is $200 which ConsoliAds is liable to pay to the referrer.
- A ‘successful referral’ is when an individual referee runs an advertising campaign worth $10,000 with the ConsoliAds Ad Network.
- The reward for ‘successful referral’ is $500 which ConsoliAds is liable to pay to the referrer.
- ConsoliAds reserves the right to delay or demand evidence for a ‘successful referral’ in order to transfer the reward.