Register your account
ConsoliAds is a mobile Ads Management Platform and has all the features required for your app/game growth.
To register an account with ConsoliAds follow these steps:
Click on Signup page on the ConsoliAds website.
- Enter your name, company name, email address, and an account password.
- Click on the register button and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Confirm Your ConsoliAds Account
For completion of the registration process, click on the link in the confirmation email to verify your account. Make sure to check the spam folder.
You are registered with ConsoliAds! Welcome to the ConsoliAds family.
If you have any concerns or queries contact our support team via Live chat or drop an email at email@example.com.
View all your mobile game monetization stats through ConsoliAds comprehensive dashboard. For your ease we have divided the stats in two sections, Monetize & Promote. You can further surf through each tab in the left panel.
Under Reports tab, you can view detailed stats of your Game Monetization & Ad Mediation
- Revenue tab allows you to check your earnings for all apps or a specific app/ all time or for a custom time frame/ for all ad networks or some selected ones and so on.
- Mediation tab shows you the ad stats in detail fetched from all the ad networks. You can see respective requests and impressions and the fill rate provided by each ad network integrated in your app/apps.
- Placeholders tab gives you a complete analysis of fill rate against a specific placeholder.
- Regions tab shows region wise impressions and revenue to provide you an analysis of your top performing regions.
- Downloads tab enables you to filter out the downloads according to your requirements
Under promote tab, you can create Network Advertising and Cross Promotion campaigns and view granular stats of all your campaigns to optimize ads.
After creating a campaign wait for 24 hours for the approval from ConsoliAds team.
- New Campaign tab allows you to step by step create your campaigns.
- You can view detailed stats of your campaigns along with multiple filters under Network Advertising & Cross Promotion & In App Purchase tab
- In App Groups you can create groups of your games as per your requirements which will help you while targeting your cross promotion campaigns in certain groups
- You can also view ads of your non-integrated campaigns in ads tab.
How to create an App
- After signing up your account, go to Apps in the left panel
- Click on “New App”
- You can either create your game manually or directly import its URL from app store/ Play store and Amazon store
- Add all the required details if you are creating your app manually.
For creating an app it is mandatory to create a brand. In ConsoliAds every app belongs to a brand. You can create multiple brands against a company.
Click on Brand in “Create App” section Add brand details:
- Select a brand if you have already created one
- If you want to create a new brand, click on “Add new”
- Add the required details, brand name and support email are mandatory fields
- Verify the settings
And click “Save”
You can create users on your ConsoliAds account for better coordination with your team. You have to create a user login and profile for each user and can assign the desired rights and roles to each of them. You can also delete or change a user’s access at any time.
For adding users in your account. Click on “Company” select “Users”
Click on “New User” button
Add details, Select “User Role” and add Modules/Rights click save. Make sure to assign a specific brand/ brands to the new user.
To download ConsoliAds SDK, click on “Download ConsoliAds SDK” and download the plugin for the required platform Unity, Android or iOS.
For further detailed information refer to the “Documentation” here or you can also watch video tutorials here.
Once you have integrated the required SDK in your game, you will need to configure your project with the app created on portal. This will be done in Dev (Developer`s) Environment. Build and Run your project with DEV Mode enabled, except for when building to update to store.
- For setting the placeholder go to “Apps” select “Manage”, click on the Game/app you want to set up the placeholder for and click on “Placeholders & Ads Dev”
- In your App Details section if the “Child directed” toggle is ON, it protects minors’ safety and privacy online.
- If “Debug Logs” button is enabled it helps the ConsoliAds team verify which ad networks are performing well and which fail to serve impressions.
Setting up an Ad on Ad placeholder
For setting up an ad click on “Ad placeholder”.
Select placeholder, ad format and add size and position of an ad format and save it.
- You can select regions, drag & drop ad network of your choice to set on highest priority for managing waterfall.
- If “Customize Placeholders” is enabled, you can set custom waterfall for each placeholder. If it is OFF then same waterfall will be applied across all the placeholders.
- There is a “No Ads” button against every placeholder. If “No Ads” toggle is enabled ads will not be displayed against that placeholder.
- You will see “Static Interstitial” button against every placeholder. If enabled it will display static interstitial ads against that scene.
- If “Hide Ads” toggle is ON no ads, except Rewarded Ads, will be displayed.
- Make sure “Test Mode” is OFF before moving to “Live”.
- If you choose “Interstitial Video” as an “Ad type”, you have an option turn the “is skip-able” button ON.
After making all the changes in your “Dev Mode”, you can apply all the changes to “Live”.
In “Ad Networks” section you will see the pre-integrated ad networks. You have to connect Admob, Chartboost and Facebook through API integration for the mediation to work efficiently.
NOTE: For the Mediation to work properly and see the reporting statistics on ConsoliAds portal, you need to connect your brand with Admob, Chartboost and Facebook through API integration.
For “Non AI” Ad networks you have to add Ad ID’s manually. If not you will be served no ads or test ads and no revenue will be generated.
What to do if your App isn’t Live yet?
If your app isn’t live yet, you can still add it to your ConsoliAds account. You`ll be able to see test ads.
Enter the name and Bundle identifier of the app in development. Once your mobile app is live, you’ll be able to import the app by entering the store URL. Turn OFF the test mode and you are good to go for your game monetization.
Game and Revenue Analysis
For your app/game Analysis, click on Apps select “Manage” select the app for analysis.
You will see the following tabs
You can filter out unwanted content from your apps by applying ad filters for each integrated ad network in Ad filters section
In downloads section you’ll be able to see the download details of your game with respect to each region.
In ad stats section you’ll be able to see request, impressions fill rates, clicks and CTR data against each placeholder.
In this tab you will see the revenue with respect to each ad network, ad type and region
In Log history you view activity feed of all your users with details.